No announcement yet.

16 color CCD cameras @ Costco + more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 color CCD cameras @ Costco + more!!

For those of you who are thinking about installing or updating your video camera system for security purposes or que line entertainment, check out the COSTCO coupon book. 4 pages from the back is a $500 off coupon for a 16 channel Pentaplex DVR, 250 GB HDD w/ built in DVD burner and "16" CCD color cameras. Price drops from $2,499 to $1,999. I hope this helps someone.

You know a TON of people are talking about installing a security system.

I wonder who all out there already has one and how its helped them!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I use cameras in my haunt and I would never want to be without them. It is extremely valuable as a security measure allowing me to monitor patrons without ruining the experience. When there is a problem, I know exactly what happened and where the trouble makers are located. It also eliminates arguements and excuses over what "really" happened because I can see for myself.

Aside from security, there are other benefits. You can keep an eye on your actors to make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. You can quickly assess the effectiveness of your scares and make adjustments if needed.

I also like to have one or two scares shown on a video screen for the people in the que to watch while they wait. This has been popular.
      Jim H
      Dark Raven Designs
      http://www.darkravendesigns.net

Comment

The first year I had cameras it put the customer in jail for the night and allowed me my freedom.
        Can't do better than that,get the cameras!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

........and I also have it stated on the sticky-ticket they are wearing that I do have the right to photograph them and use the image in court.
          I was kicking him out for stealing things he them claimed that I "Punched him!"?
          Funny thing was on the video I never threatened him or swung or said anything like that to him, he was just one of those classic Losers, and they are out there, we all know that!
          He claimed to be an undercover cop, so deep that he couldn't even show his ID to our city cops! hahahahaha! Of course he was a 20-something year old couch potato and it wasn't even his couch! We all know the type.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X