Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egyptian room -Nethercraft wall panels -Statue

. Feb 26 update - SOLD
    __ http://www.nethercraft.com/prod_tomb.html This link will take you to Nethercraft website. I have 10 of these vacuform wall panels. Have been glued to 4X8 sheets of luan. Glue is semiholding. But you use small screws to attach to your walls anyway. You will see they come painted or non painted from factory. I have 4 painted & 1 unpainted E1’s, 1 painted E2, 2 painted E3’s, 1 painted E4 and 1 painted E5. The E5 has had part cut out for drop panel. Then it had a black curtain hung on cut out area hiding the cutout another year. Well the curtain the 2nd year was a distraction “Someones behind the curtain”…then air blaster blew curtain at them. I have a big 4-5 foot tall fiberglass Anibus statue (Dog God)to go with the room. Tried uploading pic of Anibus but it failed. Might have to dig out of storage and retake with lower setting...too large of a file???

I can take all of this to St. Louis and meet you Sat or Sun. Asking $750 delivered to St. Louis or picked up near Lansing Michigan; then taking offers in March. Will be adding more items for sale soon; more than I can haul to St. Louis. What ever items sell first is what gets taken to St. Louis.

Email mark@bestmaze.com
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 02-26-2016, 11:57 AM.

Keeping an eye here -

Although we don't have much use for Egyptian stuff, I will be watching for the other items you mentioned

Comment

Sold

Egyptian stuff is sold.

Comment

Send me an email

Hey Evernight send me an email to mark@bestmaze.com Got some more info for you.

Comment

Just shot you an email - Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X