Transworld Seminar - SELL A MILLION DOLLARS ONLINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Seminar - SELL A MILLION DOLLARS ONLINE

I wanted to mention to everyone that I'm doing a seminar at Transworld called 'How to Sell a Million Dollars in Tickets Online'. Sign up for this seminar asap... I really don't know why people don't grasp the concept here of buying seminars that actually help you make more money. I'm being told that all the business type seminars aren't selling very well... but why?

Most haunted houses do less than 10,000 people and almost all haunts do less than 20,000 people... sign up for business related seminars.

One of the WORST haunted houses in history was Silo-X chain of haunts and I mean they where terrible... but one thing that guy knew how to do was MAKE MONEY! He had one of the most successful franchise operations and he made money. That guy owns a giant boat, lake house, has tons of money why because he was a business man FIRST!

Come to my seminar and I will teach you HOW to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your online sales.

And why you are at it focus more on business to business seminars and a lot less on how to scare people... if you can't do that already get out of the business NOW! LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Honestly seminars in general are getting more and more worthless to the average business owner. I know several people who don't even attend them anymore across many industries. Seminars are 2000 and back today people have so much access to information its unreal. I haven't even looked at the seminar options on their website because I had no plans to attend any. There are so many things to do at the tradeshow that I hadn't even considered spending money in that area. Most of the seminars I've attend at these tradeshows in the past have been below average so why waste the money? In this industry most people know each other and can pick up a phone and ask if they need information. I've found this industry is very generous with information.

With that being said your seminar is talking about helping me sell a million dollars worth of tickets. At first I giggled but you claim now its helping me double or triple my online sales which seems a lot more reasonable. I hadn't considered any seminars but after reading your comments I'll sign up what do I have to lose but $50 bucks.

Comment

If you could teach me how to sell a million dollars worth of tickets for a $50 dollar seminar pass who wouldn't sign up. I would be very skeptical about a claim of teaching anyone how to sell 1 million dollars online if you don't first have the interest to do so. Could you explain better how you plan on teaching me how to sell a million dollars worth of tickets online? The title of the seminar alone I believe might be misleading. Then I look at who says it the guy who is more confident than anyone in the entire industry so who knows. I saw your seminar title on HAA Show website and laughed that off but then I read your magazine this weekend. You really did hit a home run for my business with this last magazine. I will sign up for your seminar but I would still like more clarification on what exactly the seminar is about.

Comment

Let me explain here a bit... sure I can't say anyone is going to actually sell a million dollars worth of tickets. I have sold OVER 1 million dollars in a year and I'm going to teach you how I DID IT... and if your haunt is in the position to be successful you'll learn how to do that. Additionally even if you are not in a position to sell 1 million dollars I'm going to teach you how to at least double if not triple your online sales.

I can assure you those who attend this seminar will walk away saying 'this was the best seminar at the show'. Hey you be the judge you can only do that by attending the seminar right?

Is 50 bucks worth doubling your online ticket sales... I think so!

Thanks
        Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

This is the only seminar I am attending this year.

Comment

I signed up. Got my ticket counting on some real results!

Comment

LAST CHANCE to sign up and learn how to really expand your business... let me tell you folks something. I only do ONE seminar a year and this is the one. I have sold a million dollars in one single season ONLINE ... unlike all the ticketing companies who couldn't help you like me, and all the big haunts who would never share this info I will. Sign up for my seminar because its going to be the single best seminar you sign up for at the show this year or any year.

LOL

See you there.

www.haashow.com
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came to my seminar. Hope it helped. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Lots of great insight. Thanks for putting this seminar on. One of the best I attended.

Comment

Working...
                  X