Original Decomposing Vampire prop from John Carpenter's Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Decomposing Vampire prop from John Carpenter's Vampires

I bought this full head and shoulders prop bust from a very well known prop dealer in L.A. about 7 years ago. It's constructed of acrylic and foamed Latex with a full set of very realistic dental acrylic teeth, and custom hand painted acrylic eyes. It features realistic hair in the form of an expensive ventilated wig on lace. The original wardrobe is included (A partial shirt). I know that this was made for the film, "Vampires" but am not sure if it was actually screen used, as the ones that you see onscreen are incinerated. It's in great condition and was well cared for in the years that it was in my collection. This bust can be attached to any mannequin or dummy if you want a full body, but it also displays nicely just sitting on a table or a mantel. It's a very scary and shocking thing to see in person, as the photos don't do it justice.
    This thing is fully life sized and looks absolutely amazing and real, even up close. I have this priced firmly at $850 and I'd like to see it go to someone who truly appreciates what is unfortunately, a dying art...No pun intended IMG_20160228_182638[1].jpgIMG_20160228_182545[3].jpgIMG_20160228_182137[1].jpg I don't even need to mention that this item would be an absolutely amazing display at any haunted Attraction or just a a great conversation piece for your mantle.
    Last edited by Rick Crane; 03-02-2016, 03:19 PM.
Working...
X