Distortions & Poison Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions & Poison Props

While at Transworld 2016 be sure to check out the Distortions Breakthru/Breakout Shocktronic on the show floor. You might have saw it at Midwest last year. I bought this last year and ready to trade it. (yes it is a good prop I trade off 50-75% of my props EVERY year) I have now had 4 different Distortions shocktronics over the years now AND LOVE THEM. In fact one of my ideas for a new shocktronic is on their drawing board now. (video link added a few comments down)

Also have a Spitting Debbie $850 delivered to St. Louis (fri-sun)

Poison Flying Vampire with Wings & sound $1900 delivered to St. Louis (fri-sun) (video link in next comment)

I can not take home trades from St. Louis; already taking 4 items home from St. Louis. Nor can I haul Breakthru to St. Louis. Props are near Lansing Michigan.

My wish list... Distortions DU 2477 Freak Show Shocktronic, Distortions DU 1993 Psycho, Poison PB 201 Pumpkin Head Descender, SC102 Deluxe Scarecrow, JB101 Clown In the Box, CS628 Coffin Sit Up Skelly, CL624 Crib Launcher ECC605 Evil Child Cabinet, ADL819 Annabell Doll Lunger, RHD820 Rocking Horse Doll Lunger.

Don't have any of the above items on my wish list to trade towards the Distortions Breakthru; but like items on my wish list AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME ITEMS SOME TIME .... well lets talk.

mark@bestmaze.com
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 03-14-2016, 02:39 PM.

pictures

http://www.poisonprops.com/fvw508-flying-vampire-wings/

The above link will take you to Poison's website where you will see video and info on rig size. You will also see you can have a new one shipped to you with sound for $2832 ($2299 +$199 sound + $334 shipping)

I do not have any good pics of items. The Breakthru is not even on Distortions website yet; so give it a good look in St. Louis.

Comment

emails coming in...

I am currently not interested in Shipping Spitting Debbie or other props EXCEPT as noted in first posting that I can deliver to Transworld show in St. Louis. IN A FEW WEEKS I might consider shipping Spitting Debbie.

"How much is the shocktronic" The Distortions Breakthru shocktronic will be on show floor at Transworld. It will wholesale for $5600 . Order at the show and they will take 5% off BUT add shipping of at least $500. As of now...you can take the floor model home for $5600 - a 15% floor piece discount = around $4760 (I took floor piece home last year)
      Last edited by wickedfarmer; 03-14-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

here is video of Distortions shocktronic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biaBVORMFAw

Comment

I appreciate the interest and emails...

..but no I can not bring the Breakthru to St. Louis this week. However; Distortions still has their floor model for sale you can take home Sunday when show closes; they do not want to cart that thing back to Colorado. Call Janene at Distortions 970-351-0100 NOW before show starts. The floor model in St. Louis was unsold as of yesterday afternoon (march 14). See pricing above for floor model.

MY prop; will have to be picked up in Michigan if you want that. OR possibly it can be delivered a few hours away AFTER transworld.
          Last edited by wickedfarmer; 03-15-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Distortions piece gone.

The Distortions Breakthru is gone. The Flying Vampire has tire kickers thrashing around all the info on other props that were at Transworld in their heads trying to decide what to buy.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
            X