Mask Collecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mask Collecting

I was wondering if any of collect masks. I think I might get into it once I get older (and richer). If so, can you post some pics of your masks? Thanks
    The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

No masks, just costumes.
    Unless you're talking about foam appliances?
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Here is a great site for you to look at.

www.thehma.net

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

I've been a collector for many years, but I mainly buy now for my haunt and some collector ones from time to time. One of these days I'll try to get some photos of everything....

Comment

The only really good mask I have is a leatherface one I bought for $40 at a local Halloween Superstore last year.

Comment

I collected masks for a little while..

I have the spfx zombie, 2 of Jeh Lei's masks, 4 from Twisted Toybox, and a handful of others.

They are all showcased on a stacked shelf in my computer room, so anytime one of my friends kids comes over.. i dont have to worry about them being in that room. It scares the shit out of them. I tell them there are monsters in that room.. once they dont believe me I just open the door. My friends are usually cleaning the piss off their kids pants by that time. haha.

My little 4 month old laughs at them. *yup, jus like his father* =)
              www.myspace.com/travis_magee

Comment

Working...
              X