Giving too much away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
    Thanks son-of-Sam. I appreciate your support of me on this thread but I think you are describing Allen Hopps, who is a good guy no doubt.

Allan
    Allan Bennett?
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Abunai View Post
      Allan Bennett?
      Yes, that's me.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
        Yes, that's me.

Allan

I'd say this 'Allan' has pretty good credentials too.

I really wish this forum had a LOL button
        greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

Bennett's Curse

I know who you are now. Loved that custom prop you had made on making monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Lady View Post
            I'd say this 'Allan' has pretty good credentials too.

I really wish this forum had a LOL button
            Thanks a lot!

Comment

Sawdust Jones for president 2016.

Comment

lol. Yes, after rereading other posts, I agree with the one who said you may be insecure. Especially since you truly took so much as 'insulting'.

Oh, and the matching wits comment, really? Who cares? You sound like a pissed off teenager... I think I'll just ignore you from now on. You bring way too much negativity. This is also after I wrote out a bunch of insults (for comedic purposes btw), seeing as to how you seem to feed off of that sorta thing.... but I deleted it. Figured it'd be pointless.... damn there was some funny ones in there too. Like "Yo momma so ugly, when she went to your work to tell you dinner's ready, the haunt director put horns on her and threw her in the Krampus room"

You need to go find your happy place. Who wants to waste it on so much negative energy??

Side note: It seems so many people have lost their sense of humor now days, and swapped it out with over-sensitivity.
                Last edited by Hacksaw; 04-29-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marr Branch View Post
                  Sawdust Jones for president 2016.
                  Got my vote!

Comment

Complaining? Weren't you the one who started complaining in this forum topic first? Yeah.... yeah you were.

Ok, so you also assume I've accomplished nothing? Great way to think there. Didn't anyone teach you assuming is the leader of all messups? You know nothing about me.

WELL FUDPUCKER, I done went and done it. I said I was gonna ignore you, but I didn't. It's so sad that you're so stuck up. And again, I'm surprised you've been such a jerk on someone who was just trying to agree with what you were saying in the first place.

Oh, and back to the "Elitist" comment..... I don't remember any griping about Elitist, but thanks for saying that. Your behavior seems just that. Elitist. No sense of humor. Snap off to anyone you don't already "know" in the industry. Conceited. Insecure (seeing insults in EVERYTHING). Immature. Last but not lease, belittling anyone who hasn't made a name for themselves yet. You seem like your heart is full of anger and hate. I at least try to help push people who haven't decided to chase their dreams. Who aren't at the top. Those who haven't "made it yet" ... you seem completely the opposite with your behavior.

You know what, I'll even apologize. I'm sorry you took what I said as insulting.
                    I'm sorry you can't tell when someone is attempting to smooth things over with jokes and laughter.
                    I'm sorry you appear so hateful and angry. Even with the insults you've dealt, I only wish good things for you.
                    And if I'm right, and you have a lot of hate and negative energy, I wish you the best in getting those replaced with happiness and positive energy.
                    I'm perfectly happy with who I am, what I've accomplished and where I'm going thank you. IF.. IF I griped in the past about things... it's a slip or was before I started changing my way of thinking. Battling depression, the best thing for me is to try and be my joking self. Perhaps you can't see the laughter behind the posts, but it's there. Except for this one, not much to laugh at after coming to the conclusion of things.

With this, novel of a post, I'm done. I will not return to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X