Scene Inspiration Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scene Inspiration Pics

I came accross these pics of an abandoned hospital. Got some good ideas from some pics. Just thought they may help some of you.

Here is the link:

http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten....a_hospital.htm

Dustyn
    ________
    Honda CT70
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:09 AM.

That is freaking awesome! I would love to get my hands on some of the goodies that were left behind. I can't believe when they closed, they didn't have an auction. Man, there are some nice props.

Now that would be a great location for a haunt! But it does not look like it has a sprinkler system.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Great site ... thanks!!!!

There used to be another site that had some great closed theaters, one in Chicago that is still there but an incredible building. If I can dig up that link I will pass it on......
      http://www.innerfears.com/
      http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Great pics. It looks like that hospital only recently closed down, some of the equipment was relatively new it seemed.

Comment

dusty,

thanks so much for that site! I'm going to be "borrowing" several ideas from this hospital for our klinic. So, whenever you see pics of our haunt from this season, don't be surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade View Post
            dusty,

thanks so much for that site! I'm going to be "borrowing" several ideas from this hospital for our klinic. So, whenever you see pics of our haunt from this season, don't be surprised!

Go right ahead! I got some great ideas as well.
            ________
            buy vaporgenie
            Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

I loved those pictures. I noticed in the picture of the tunnel, you can see a red simplex fire alarm horn/strobe and in another a simplex pull station. Now I'm a fire alarm technician for a living and I can tell you those look fairly new. So that hospital didn't close down not long ago.
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

There was a Yahoo club called something like "Abandoned Houses"? They had alot of good pictures of some very inspiring buildings, large and small, mostly pretty spooky-looking too!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

RE: Scene Inspiration Pics

I'd also recommend checking out www.flickr.com, under the headings "abandoned" or "urban exploration". I've seen a great many pics of places there that look like they'd make great haunts all by themselves.

Sincerely,

Warren Vanderdark;
                  Owner & Head Mortician,
                  The Baxter Avenue Morgue
                  Louisville,Ky.
                  "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

You can also find *tons* of photos of abandoned buildings (as well as other Urban exploration sites) all over the world at this link:

http://www.uer.ca/locations/newlist....statfilter=160

Very good for research purposes.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

"They are here" kinda freaked me out a little.
                      Motors and skulls:
                      http://www.division-6.com/haunting

Comment

That is freakin cool! When I was in high school there was an abandoned hospital in Corsicana, TX. A little south of where I live. I think it was built in the 50s and man was it spooky. We would go there in the middle on the night. One time we went it was storming like crazy so that made it even scarier. Now I wish I had taken video or pictures of it.
                        Nice find!
                        www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

I thought some of the items and stuff on the walls was very out of place for an "abandoned" hospital. I was thinking that maybe there had been a haunt there in the past. A quick Google search showed that the move "Boo" had been filmed there. That explains a lot...

Comment

Working...
                          X