Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Squeeze Rooms

Professional Squeeze Room
    Pillows, fans, instructions, delivery and continuing support.
    12' - $799
    16' - $899
    20' - $999
    24' - $1,199
    custom sizes and colors
    Pillows of heavy duty black, white or colored American Made "tent" vinyl, made to withstand years of wind and weather.. An engineered flame resistant material. The flame resistance is factory certified and will not wear or wash off no matter how much use. A flame certificate is attached to a pillow and a paper copy is supplied for the fire marshals inspection. An additional piece of material is supplied for the most skeptical fire marshals to "burn test".
    B-AIR professional bounce house fans shipped straight from the factory to save you money and give you the entire year warranty.
    Repairable - comes with a repair kit. A 2 foot cut can be repaired in about 15 minutes and you are back in business.
    Free delivery in the continental US.
    Continuing support - feel free to call with questions. Nights and weekends too, when you really need answers.
    References available - haunts, amusement parks, home haunters, schools and winter wonderlands that have used these for several years. For an unbiased opinion. Just ask.
    30 years in the tent manufacturing, rental and sales business. 20 years in the haunt industry.
    George Maser 864-761-7223 masertents@gmail.com
    Also listed on eBay. Type - George Maser - in the search bar.flame cert.png
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Order early and avoid the panic

Order early and avoid the worry. I can do "Lay a way" put down a deposit, I'll make it and ship it when its paid for.
    George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Repair kit

Yes, a 2' slice can be repaired with the supplied kit in less then 15 minutes without taking down the pillows. Immediate use.

Answering questions is part of the service.

Comment

Working...
      X