Photo Overlay Software??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Overlay Software??

So we purchased a "Scare Cam" system for this years events - I thought it would be great to overlay our logo on the photos when we upload them each night. I know there are plenty of companies that offer the complete event package setups for doing this, but all I am really interested in is a software capable of doing this as the pictures are taken - We have the equipment, we will not be printing them out for guests so no need of printers. I know I could do it using photoshop or similar software on each photo individually but that would be a pain in the neck after busy nights, so something that adds it automatically as each photo is taken would be awesome.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of software you have used?

A cheaper alternative would be to put a yard sign with your logo printed on it in the backdrop of the scene somewhere inconspicuous to the customer but obvious to the camera.

Booger Jim's Hollow
    2 haunts, 1 Location, 1 low price
    http://boogerjimshollow.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Evernight View Post
      So we purchased a "Scare Cam" system for this years events - I thought it would be great to overlay our logo on the photos when we upload them each night. I know there are plenty of companies that offer the complete event package setups for doing this, but all I am really interested in is a software capable of doing this as the pictures are taken - We have the equipment, we will not be printing them out for guests so no need of printers. I know I could do it using photoshop or similar software on each photo individually but that would be a pain in the neck after busy nights, so something that adds it automatically as each photo is taken would be awesome.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of software you have used?

I did it using photoshop but did it thru an automated sequence. It literally took 15 seconds of my time to overlay hundreds of pictures. It took a few hours for the process to run, but when I came in the next morning it was done.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

www.promosocial.com
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com