No announcement yet.

ReDCroW design 'howto' DVD suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReDCroW design 'howto' DVD suggestions.

Finally I got a complete media studio, I used to be limited only to music, but recently two good friends borowed a mic and a digicamera, and now I can record about anything.
    There are so many things I'd like to do, but obviously I don't have the time to do them all. However, one of the things I'd like to do is some 'howto' DVDs.
    This DVDs I wanna do are meant for the small haunter that can't afford to buy this expensive, cool and awesome props from great prop companies and yet, want to have a great looking haunt. My technique focuses mostly in paper machë, but I learned to work basically with everything, so feel free to sugest any product you'd want to see in your haunt that you can't afford.
    Well, enough explanations... here comes the question: YOU as a haunter, what would you like to see in a 'howto' DVD? what would you like to learn to do for your haunt?

Now, I know what you are thinking: "paper machë?! are you crazy?! the fire marshall won't let me use it!" well, this paper machë is totally safe.
    I noticed through the years how people are interested in some of my sculptures, especially cause I tell them that most of them costed me less than $10 to make and others are made out of recycled materials, which is virtually free. The best part is that most of my sculptures are fire and water proof (even without the protective coating), so Obviously many people don't believe it, cause some sculptures are made out paper mäche, but it's actually true. How do I know this? well, you see, it was an accident, I discovered this recipe myself long time ago and perfected my technique through the years, after some time I had quite a few sculptures and I had to put them somewhere.
    I had to store all my sculptures in one room (along with lots of other flammable matterials like paints and paint thinner), my house's electric system is always sparkling for everything, each time you plug something in or out, everytime you turn on/off the lights, some sparkles jump out of the plug or switch or whatever and if something that CAN catch fire near them... well, it WILL catch fire. So I had to make sure I don't burn down the house with that much 'fuel' in one room. So I set on fire several sculptures, to see how much time it takes them to catch fire, first with a poket lighter, then with a blowtorch. It was imposible to set them on fire with the lighter, I much rather burned my hands when the lighter overheated, so I left the blowtorch several minutes facing the sculpture and the fire started causing damage, so I naturally tought it was already on fire, but as soon as I took away the blowtorch the fire disappeared. I could see that the fire burnt several layers of material, but it never caught on fire.
    http://www.redcrowdesign.net
Working...
X