Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escape Rooms - The new frozen yogurt store of the 80's. Get one while they are hot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are also about to open our Escape Rooms. I'll give everyone an update. Will be interesting to see with so many opening and so many already open how this ends up. I guess we'll find out in about 12 to 18 months.

Comment

escape rooms

I was just wondering how the escape room conference went in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. How many of you attended?

Comment

Escape room show

The show was a success. We went and there was a good turnout and lots of new people we have never seen before (very few haunters).

Doug.
        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
        [Google+] [YouTube]
        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

I agree that I thought it was a success. I look forward to the next one in May that will be in Buffalo.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
            We are set to open our escape rooms in about 14 days. Our Subway Escape is ALMOST done and next week I'm going to upload a ton of pictures. Once we get this going full blast I'll let everyone in the haunt community know what i learn from a do and don't standpoint. You know me I will tell you everything. Larry
            Season is not over but wondering how yourself and others who did Escape Rooms came out this year so far. Liking the resultants, or thinking it's not for you?

Comment

Working...
            X