Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding gore for foam bodies - permanent suggestions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding gore for foam bodies - permanent suggestions??

Ok we have some really nice blank flexible foam bodies that we plan to do some heavy modding to - I was curious what the best "permanent" solution is to gore them up. I love how durable the Ghostride bodies seem to be and would like to go that route as far as permanent durability with a little bit of flexibility - what is the best coating? We bought a gallon of permablood and will be testing that out - is there another solution out there as well?

I have used latex, silicone, different paints - but none of those seem to hold up to haunted house abuse.....but I have a few of the bloody buckets we bought years ago at Transworld and they look brand new. It is some type of urethane?

Any help would be awesome - Thanks!

Not exactly sure if I'm clear on your question, but what I gather I'd say, just use the permablood. It's been fine on all our stuff.

Comment

For starters we sell a video called HOW TO GORE www.hauntedhousesupplies.com and everyone who's bought loves it. The video is really good and shows how to do all kinds of gory things to just about everything. I would suggest you snag that video. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks -

Thanks for the suggestion - after experimenting with various things we found what we were looking for "Water Based Polyurethane" works just like a lot of the market products and we can mix up and color we need

Comment

Working...
        X