Porta potties for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porta potties for sale

I have about 36 at $300 each. These are older plastic units. You can "use" them or take off the back panel and take out the pot and use them as an entrance/exit to your haunt. How about cutting a window and making a ticket booth? Wouldn't it make a great fortune telling booth (I see a load of s*** in your future). Turn it on it's side, fill it with ice and keep your beer cold. Turn several over, put wheels on them, hook them in a line behind your lawn tractor and take your crappy kid's crappy friends on a crappy train ride on his crappy birthday.
    See - tons of uses!
    pot inside.jpgtrailer of pots.jpg
    I might even be able to deliver them to The Midwest convention.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

For props only I hope... no haunt owner should buy these and try to clean them. What a disaster that would be. It takes serious equipment to clean them and keep them sanitary. DO NOT EVEN THINK OF THIS IDEA... WORST IDEA EVER! PERIOD!

Now if you want to buy them as some gag prop or something sure but not as a real functional toilet option at your haunted house. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

All gone.

Thanks for all the interest. My used pottie supplier sold out to a national company and put me out of the used pot business.
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
      X