SAT Haunt bus tour just 4 weeks away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT Haunt bus tour just 4 weeks away

The Midwest Haunters Convention is just 4 weeks away. The ScareAtorium will be open on Friday, June 10 for bus passengers headed out for a night of screams. Tickets are $55 and include transportation, tour of two haunted attractions (the Northland Asylum & RIP’s Funhouse in 3D) and your choice of one of our 3 minute Escape rooms (Cut-throat cabin, Lyncon Laboratory or RIP’s Boxcar). Also you’ll have the opportunity to tour our costume and makeup rooms and enjoy snacks in our break area with White Castle Sliders (two per person), chips/cookies and beverages.

We have some never before scenes and special scares waiting for you and our facilities will be staffed with 100+ actors and support staff. There’s an option for a Monster Beach Party at Flannagan’s hosted by Bridget Marquardt, with a full dinner too. For additional information and to purchase tickets; go to www.Midwestshow.com

Kelly Collins
    The ScareAtorium

Will there be any chance for attendees to purchase additional escape room tickets to try all 3?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Ken Jones

Comment

We've timed our haunt traffic flow based on the number of projected people to attend and I don't think we'll have time for you to participate in more than one escape room. We're sending guest into the first haunt (Northland Asylum) every 60 seconds. Same for the second haunt (RIP's Funhouse). Then we'll have groups enter one of the escape rooms every 4 minutes (our turnaround time). We're keeping everyone on a tight schedule so they have time for the back stage tour and dining before hoping back on a bus.

You will see the outside of all three escape rooms. I will be teaching a class on Saturday at MHC on the 3 minute escape room. I'll share details on RIP's Boxcar (our first escape room) during my presentation.

Comment

2 Weeks until the MHC Haunt Bus Tour and Party

We’re down to just two weeks away from the Friday, June 10 haunt tour and party. The ScareAtorium will host haunt tours starting at 7:30 for MHC guests. This is a private event and tickets need to be purchased through the Midwest Haunters Convention. Order your tickets now at www.midwestshow.com !

Kelly Collins
        The ScareAtorium

Comment

Take some pictures and share! Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We are coming. Can't wait! Thanks Kelly for everything you guys do! Post some pictures. I really like that when Larry does his tour.

Comment

The bus tour is this Friday! My crews have been hard at work since January preparing for this event. We have some never before seen scares and props. Plan on about 20 minutes to tour the asylum and about 15 minutes to tour the funhouse. Many guests touring our funhouse have told us it is the best 3D funhouse they have ever seen. Haunt owners from previous tours have told me which scenes they plan to duplicate in their haunts, we strive to be the first to introduce new 3D optical illusions.

We’ve added a new 3 minute escape room and modified our two existing escape rooms. You have just 3 minutes to solve the clues and win a prize. About 30% of guests have been successful, are you good at solving clues under pressure? We’ll see. We have a few other surprises, I don’t want to give everything away. Including a new 3D scene, the first of its kind the country. Hold on to your hats, this thing is really tricky! It’s the second scene in the Funhouse. The exhibitor who built it for us will be at MHC and I expect he’ll be taking orders on the show floor for this new 3D attraction.

Makeup artists are thrilled when they see our makeup room. We’ll have 12 artists preparing more than 115 performers for the night. We’ll have 85 of our best staff performing and we’ve recruited 30 special guest actors from around the country to join the fun. You will see some of the best characters gathered in one haunt for a night.

Order your tickets now through the MHC website and hop on a bus for a night of frights.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
              X