Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Ghost Ride customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Ghost Ride customer service?

Problem resolved.
    Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:15 PM.

Just throwing this out there but back in the day you used to use your check as receipt. I mean, that's what my momma always taught me. I assume the check has been cashed? Why can't your investor just use that for tax purposes? Not saying it's ok that you haven't gotten a receipt....But I've been a business owner for years and that's precisely why I use a bank account and checks vs cash.
    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

Comment

seems pretty simple!

Hey Sawdaust - That's not asking for much.....maybe your 6000 order wasn't big enough? Seems pretty simple, but the world anit what it used to be. Good luck with this. PB

Comment

Wow. I WISHED we were big enough to have that kinda problem. Man, I see these posts from time to time. It's crazy for me to fathom sending out a $6,000 check and not able to even get a RECEIPT in the months that have passed! I was worried sick when I ordered a $600 worth from GG and was late (they told me it'd be here by xx date. A month later we called) But luckily they refunded our payments and was great.

Good luck with that situation.... definitely a sticky one.

Comment

Originally posted by ~nail in the coffin~ View Post
          Just throwing this out there but back in the day you used to use your check as receipt. I mean, that's what my momma always taught me. I assume the check has been cashed? Why can't your investor just use that for tax purposes? Not saying it's ok that you haven't gotten a receipt....But I've been a business owner for years and that's precisely why I use a bank account and checks vs cash.
          I agree, a cashed check is a valid receipt.
          Was it your check or your investor's?
          If it was yours, you can get it from your bank and send it to your investor.
          If it was his, he can get it from his bank.
          If neither of you have a cashed check, it wasn't cashed. It can be cancelled.
          Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
          http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Investors check.

Problem resolved.
            Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abunai View Post
              I agree, a cashed check is a valid receipt. Was it your check or your investor's? If it was yours, you can get it from your bank and send it to your investor. If it was his, he can get it from his bank. If neither of you have a cashed check, it wasn't cashed. It can be cancelled.
              Thanks. It was their check, but I answered you more fully above. Also, when it comes to investors, I prefer to get them what they ask for, in this case a receipt for $6000+. Just good business, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
                Wow. I WISHED we were big enough to have that kinda problem. Man, I see these posts from time to time. It's crazy for me to fathom sending out a $6,000 check and not able to even get a RECEIPT in the months that have passed! I was worried sick when I ordered a $600 worth from GG and was late (they told me it'd be here by xx date. A month later we called) But luckily they refunded our payments and was great.

Good luck with that situation.... definitely a sticky one.
                I think, compared to some of the "big boys", my order is still probably small.

Comment

Problem resolved.
                  Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Items and receipt arrived.

About a week or so after posting my concerns, I got an email receipt from Ghostride. And just this week I received my product-- Beautiful work by them. Hopefully, future business goes smoother.

Comment

Working...
                    X