Haunted Road Trip 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Road Trip 2016

Still 'stuck' in the military, so no opening my own place yet.... I guess I have to settle for enjoying all of your hard work.

Last year I did the best I could with what California had to offer. 1 out of 3 standalone haunts was worth visiting, while the other 2 were not.
    Universal and Knott's both put on a show that was enjoyable.

For this year, I'm thinking of flying to Georgia and starting at NetherWorld (possibly the house of shock, but that's a bit further away).

NetherWorld
    SpookyWoods - NC
    Bennetts Curse - MD
    Pennhurst and Bates Motel
    Headless Horseman - Ulster Park
    Haunted Overload - LEE N/H

Back towards PA/OH

Field Of Screams - Lancaster PA
    Dead Acres - HOOCH
    Dent School House - Cincy

Did I miss any? Smaller ones I might not have heard of but are bringing it hard this year?

If you have any advice or thoughts, I'll be happy to listen.

Rob

From your list, I've only been to Bennett's Curse.

I'd recommend The 13th Gate in Baton Rouge.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

We're opening this year for our inaugural year! We are in Connellsville PA, right along State Route 119. Crawford School of Terror. You might be able to swing by between Lancaster and Dent, depending on when you'll be out this way. We're opening Fridays and Saturdays only this year.
      ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
      Connellsville, PA

Comment

We are operating our second year in southern Maryland. (On your way to Bennetts Curse). Check us out on the web at www.twistedfieldsofterror.com.

Feel free to PM me or email me through our website with any questions. I'd love to get some feed back from a traveling haunt-goer!

Thanks,
        Jack B.

Comment

Originally posted by Abunai View Post
          From your list, I've only been to Bennett's Curse.

I'd recommend The 13th Gate in Baton Rouge.
          13th Gate I've been to, it was good stuff. Only reason I'm considering House of Shock for a 2nd year is because it's in my top 3.

Nail in the coffin and Jdbeckwith, thanks for the heads up. I will try and put you guys on the itinerary.
          Rob

Comment

If you are going to Haunted Hoochie in Columbus (a really good choice), you might as well plan a stop at the ScareAtorium on the North side of Columbus (about 20 minutes from the Hooch). We have a 40,000 sq ft building with two major attractions (Northland Asylum & RIP’s Funhouse in 3D) and 3, three minute escape rooms. We’re rated very high with reviewers and our customers speak very highly of our attractions!

This will be our 8th year of operation and we open at 7:30 giving you plenty of time to tour the Hoochie after us.

Kelly Collins
            The ScareATorium

Comment

Working...
            X