Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Candelabra Wall Sconce Source

Hello,
    Can anyone suggest a source for the wall mounted candelabra light sconces? One or two arm/bulb version. Need 6-8 immediately for Amusement Park seasonal haunt. Thanks!

Wall Sconces

I make and sell sconces. Send me a pic of what your needing. I can put something together fairly easy.
    Thanks
    Damon
    573 253 6508
    Damon Carson

Comment

I have to be honest man I buy almost everything now on Amazon because they have just about everything and the ship lighting fast. You could find almost anything on Amazon.

But when it comes to this type of stuff you can find tons upon tons of that stuff at these hobby home type stores, home depot, lowes, and then your antique stores you can find this all day long.

These are simply NOT hard to find. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Here they have lighting stores and Menards and both have a lot to choose from.

Comment

eBay is always a great place to check for lighting there may even be an LED option for you to use but be careful with LEDs sometimes there not bright enough pay attention to the wattage when buying.

Booger Jim's Hollow
          http://boogerjimshollow.com/
          2 Haunts, 1 Location, 1 Low Price, 10th year Haunting The upstate of SC

Comment

Working...
          X