Scarefactory product help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory product help

I bought a used Scarefactory Springline Strolling Wheelchair. It has fallen apart and probably missing pieces. I thought I could fix it but I'm not having any luck. I was wondering if anyone had one that they could take a few pictures of for me. I need to see the mechanics, foot pedal and spring placement and maybe I can get this thing working. Yes I called Scarefactory for help.. I might as well have asked my cat since they ignore all calls and emails.

Did you try and call Scarefactory? I'm assuming you did and they never returned your phone call, email, pigeon message, skype, text, snail mail, and basically all other forms of communication known to man kind. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

You are right. They won't give me any response. I've even offered to pay them for their time and effort. I'm considering leaving a message that I have $500,000 budget for them to build me a haunt. I would get a call back in 2 seconds.

Comment

I have several friends some not even in the haunt industry who have tried to order from them. Everyone I talk to gives bad reports. How are they still in business? Mark

Comment

I honestly do NOT understand why they are still in business all you hear is horror stories from almost everyone I talk to. At IAAPA I get 5 or 6 companies every single year ask me can you help me with Scarefactory. I get emails every single year from people telling me they can't get in touch with scarefactory. So to answer your question I just don't know.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X