Zmodo CCTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zmodo CCTV

Has anyone ever used the Zmodo 16 channel 600TVL system before? Or used that brand in general? I found a great deal for them ($370 for a 16 camera, 1 TB hard drive) online but that seems crazy cheap... any insight would be great!
    Bryce Ring
    Co-owner/ Designer
    Twisted Realms Haunted House

Zmodo is the house brand of systems. Their recorder is ok, though not as man features as I like (but I also do this professionally {IT and security installations}) Their cameras are good but I have never seen one last more than a year in a professional environment.

Though for a home they work fine.

Personal favorites are InFocus and IC Realtime. A 16 channel is a pretty basic and you can get IP or direct wire depending on what is needed. I prefer IP (even if you don't have internet, they are much easier to install and control, all through a single POE wire.) But if you go direct wired with coax, look at Siamese cable (power and video in one cable)

If interested I'm a dealer for this as well as an installer so I can look around and see what I can get stuff for.

Comment

Originally posted by morte615 View Post
      Zmodo is the house brand of systems. Their recorder is ok, though not as man features as I like (but I also do this professionally {IT and security installations}) Their cameras are good but I have never seen one last more than a year in a professional environment.Though for a home they work fine.Personal favorites are InFocus and IC Realtime. A 16 channel is a pretty basic and you can get IP or direct wire depending on what is needed. I prefer IP (even if you don't have internet, they are much easier to install and control, all through a single POE wire.) But if you go direct wired with coax, look at Siamese cable (power and video in one cable)If interested I'm a dealer for this as well as an installer so I can look around and see what I can get stuff for.
      email me! info@piratesofemerson.com
      http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Working...
      X