Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left & Right Hands / Arms - Anyone making them fairly cheap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left & Right Hands / Arms - Anyone making them fairly cheap???

So I am on the search for 5-6 pair of fake hands or arms for some pneumatic characters - I found some really cheap ones on line, they sell them individually and can't guarantee I will get "pairs". Is there anyone selling pairs of left & right? They don't need to be super detailed or anything but curved fingers "grabbing" would be much better than just straight hands. I'm sure we can make them if needed.....but would rather save time and just buy them.

Thanks!!!

I have ordered about 100 of these pairs from various sellers on ebay over the past few years. You do have to read the fine print that it says "pair". I have always bought them for just under $10 for a pair with zero shipping. These would be about $10 (US dollars) a pair when you include shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bloody-Fake-...item541b65fa5a

They last and are flexible and can be painted. The inside is simple foam or cotton. I have used various internal modification with hanger wire and duct tape to make various poses like clutching, pointing, grabbing, etc. Easy, cheap, and effective.

These are selling from China. Sometimes there are US sellers so shipping is faster.

Comment

Working...
    X