Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ideas for remote controlled scares at a photo booth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas for remote controlled scares at a photo booth?

and how you set it up and go........

There are companies out there that make these but in reality this would be too easy to make yourself. Imagine if you are going to say trigger an animation maybe you use a pressure pad right? Maybe you use a motion sensor... you trigger it with a push button and run the wire back to the game. Simple. You could even do it remotely. All you need is a scare animation wired back to a place where you want to trigger it. So obviously you'll need a camera and a monitor but this is something you can very easily do yourself.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

hi Larry

Thank you for your info I know there is a way to trigger it what I was kind off looking for ideas for is the scare it self I want people to stand and as we take the pic push a button and have the scare get them but the only thing I can come up with is a air cannon blast I was trying to think of some thing that would bend over and like fall on there back or some thing like that but the reset would be hard. so that is what I am trying to think of.

thanks again for the reply

Comment

Well honestly the scare can be nearly anything ... I think a water/air cannon would be best because you'll get the best reaction if they get sprayed in the face with water. I would also say just a simple animation that leaps out at them but the scare animation is probably the easiest part I would say. And I know you could remotely trigger this as well if you wanted but I was offering what is probably the easiest way to to do it.... a simply button.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

thanks larry

yes I was thinking that a water cannon would be best as well

thanks again

Comment