No announcement yet.

Using Facebook Ads for Haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook said they're working on something where you can place TV ads thru them... sounds interesting.

Here is one way you can TARGET your audience. Take all the email address you have from your clients, from selling tickets, giving out coupons or whatever... you can turn that into a marketing group. You upload an excel file and then target that group ... facebook finds their profile and hit them with ads. Its easy.

I'm not sure if it works or not but I can tell you digital marketing is the wave of the future and nothing is going to change that at this point. Radio is down big league. Everything is down compared to digital.

Donald Trump just proved that.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We used digital advertising again this year and were up about 5%. And that’s with one less night of operations compared to last year. We cut back on radio and TV ads and eliminated print and billboards. We got less for our TV and radio dollars this year because of the elections.

We didn't receive any complaints about our digital advertising being too invasive.

Kelly
      The ScareAtorium

Comment

If anybody wants to learn more about digital advertising, please email me at tyler@fearworm.com

Digital advertising is our specialty and I'd love to talk to you all more about what's new, what works, and how we can utilize it in your market.

A big problem with digital marketing is meeting high minimums with digital platforms like HULU, Pandora, Spotify, etc. We as an agency are already buying these platforms and are able to offer them to clients at wholesale prices.

tyler@fearworm.com
        Digital Marketing Manager at Fearworm Hauntvertising.

Celebrating 14 years of "haunting".

Comment

We decided, pretty much at the last minute, to do a lights out tour. We added it to our ticket leap link, added the dates on our website and hit it hard on FB with a video. The only paid promotion we did for the lights out was on FB. Our turnout was fantastic.
          Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
          X