Night Frights Ghost Bust for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Frights Ghost Bust for sale

This is a $1699.00 prop for $999.00 firm plus actual shipping. This was gently used one Halloween night. Comes with Ghost Bust, projector with remote, mounting hardware and instruction manual, projection cords and original boxes included. This Ghost Bust comes with "The Halloween Song" here's the link to the site... http://www.nightfrights.com/ghostbust.html

This is an awesome deal for a top notch prop! If you've contemplated getting this prop, this is the deal you were looking for! I only have one.........when it's gone, you'll have to get it at nightfrights.com for the price of $1699.00. These are hard to come by, used in like new condition. Shoot me an email at frighttheatre@yahoo.com

Steve

Psssst tell them more...

I had one of these. Don't forget to tell lookers that they can get several different scenes to project onto this. LOVED the scarecrow projection! It can change year to year.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Thanks WF! You actually said if for me! This is an awesome prop.......hate letting it go. $700 off original price..........like new!!

Comment

I have always wanted to try one of these but how well does the effect work? The videos are awesome but how hard is it to get the projector setup right to get this effect? I would want to try it outside in a cemetery scene. I am just leery that projector would be hard to hide and the effect would be ruined. How did you use it?

Comment

Hey Soutern Haunter...

Been a couple years since I made trip to your place. Need to make a trip down this winter and do some more swapping. Anyway I'll tell you what we did. I use some 8 X8 or 8x12 shacks to put stuff like this inside. A few 4 foot wall panels...make a roof out of 3/4 PVC pipe and a tarp. Projector has a mount that you can screw into 2X4 up above customers heads. Do have to follow instructions on measuring distance between projector and the busts Nose or base. Nothing to hard.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Sold.....thank you for all the interest!

Comment

Working...
            X