Favorite bad review/rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite bad review/rating

Sometimes you just have to laugh.... Got a poor rating from a lady who sole reason for rating us poorly was that we served "Quality Dairy Cider and Donuts". Just shouldn't be serving that stuff I guess. Her profile picture....a lady with an extra large drink in her hand and the straw in her mouth. I guess she knows her snacks! Best profile pic she has is her with straw stuck in her pie hole!

Wicked Farmer

We once got a negative review in a year we weren't open. We once got a negative review for "not paying our actors". We pay all of our actors. We even once got a negative review for a haunt in a city 40 miles away from us.

Comment

Just got a negative review from a millennial who hasn't visited our haunt because it "looks whack as hell", and, anyway, the best haunts are in Italy.
      Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
      http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Wife is forcing me to be nice...

She will not let me respond...."Thank you for your concerns on our cider and donut supplier which is well known in central Michigan as great quality. Your discerning opinion matters so much to us as we can see a woman of #230 who has a profile pic of herself sucking straw of an extra large sugar drink tells us we are hearing from an expert on snacking. People come from other states every fall bypassing many mazes in between on purpose to come here because our maze experience is well known with groomed trails you could roller blade down a few hours after a half inch of rain. And handicap people come here as it is only maze around they can negotiate. We have blind groups go through our maze the trails are so well maintained. Thank you, Thank you, for bringing to out attention our cider and donuts that are tradition here for 16 years and tail gaiters of MSU football games is rating only a 2 out of 5. I can only assume, you must prefer unpasteurized cider, like what caused the panic at a facility like ours about 30 minutes north of us last year when people became ill and caused a huge recall, and want the giant jelly or crème filled pastries so you can stand at donut counter and take several minutes to decide what you wish to devour. Sorry our selection of cider donuts, cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar, glazed, and assortment did not meet your expectations. '

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Re: Wife is forcing me to be nice

"Wife is forcing me to be nice..."

That would summarize the primary job of my wife during the haunt season.

Comment

the best are always the place was too scary and they wouldn't give me a refund. But this year someone said we wouldn't stop trying to scare them ... I'm like okay! You got me there. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The biggest problem I have is sites like Yelp were you obviously have someone who didn't even go through...review is in August or March! It is not detailed at all. Nothing that would substantiate that they actually when through, but Yelp won't remove It! There should be some proof of attendance if the business questions a review.

I'm sure everyone has stories of competitors who have their people write scathing reviews without ever attending to lower your ranking How about you spend the time making YOUR haunt better?
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
              X