Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facade/sets from the future of Transworld 2017 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facade/sets from the future of Transworld 2017 ????

Believe it or not Transworld is coming up..

Fables is building two booths for some clients and we have some leeway on a 20' x 20' booth. If anyone is looking for a cheap custom facade, 2-3 archways, pipe work, wall panels, water options, lighting and audio the options are limitless. Cost will range between $4500-$7000+ depending on what your looking for (That could include delivery after Transword US only).

I would much rather build a 20' x 20' room going somewhere then just packed up in our studio, so lets work together and build something cool!!

Please email me to begin our convo/design stages.

Attached are some of our most recent projects. (Not all Haunted)

Peter@FablesStudios.com
    Attached Files
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

20' x 20' walkthrough for sale..

Hello All,

I have the front facade and elevator facade spoken for but we have around 25 victorian themed wall panels for sale. Its a 20' by 20' walkthrough. Breaks down to 4' x 8' sections or smaller.

Backstory:

After you walk in to the victorian hotel there is Ben the bellhop ready to assist you. "Room 13 will do" as he hands you a creepy skeleton key. "No one has been in that one for a while so it, SHOULD.. be clean.. Down the hall and to the right!" "Quickly now!"

Front desk/BellHop
    wood front desk, vintage keys, old bell, mail, lots of cobwebs, wood floors, distressed fabric, looping creepy audio, flickering led vintage lights and stacks of old luggage.
    bellhop.jpg

After you receive your key you are then ushered down the hallway.. "Don't worry, your luggage will be delivered to your room." Ben yells as he disappears behind an old drape.
    Down a long hallway, passing each door, door knockers and loud noises explode with shocking delight as you pass. Flickering sconces dimly illuminate the hallway barely giving you enough light to make your way down. Music is slowly getting louder as you inch closer to the open door of room 13.

Hallway includes
    victorian themed walls, wall paper, distressed walls, pillars, sconces, audio/lighting triggered effects by doors, wood floor, ceiling parts , led lights.
    hallway1.jpg

entering Room 13 you see someone sleeping in the bed, a huge mess and the bathroom door open with someone in the shower.. Lets not wait around to find out who's in there..

Room 13 includes:
    Bed, Chair, Distressed walls, vintage lamps, cobwebs, body under sheets (extra charge), bathroom door, fogger, audio in room, audio in bathroom, sink, tile walls for bath, wood floor, rugs, broken slated wall, framed pictures.
    Beedroom1.jpg
    Bathroom.jpg

You rush to a large broken out wall section until you realize this is a bad decision.. You are now stuck behind the walls in a labyrinth of bodies, blood and cobwebs. Finally reaching the last room, The attic /service elevator leading to who knows where.. Its out of service.. But you can here someone in there calling for help.. too bad for that guy. The room is filled with lots of old antiques, covered in dust and cobwebs. Oh yeah.. and killers and dead bodies. Your eye spots an open window.. I guess thats the only way out.. hurry before you become one of Bens new antiques...

Attic/Elevator room Includes:
    Wood Ceiling, Antique props, dusty old and full of cobwebs, flickering oil lamps, dead bodies (Extra charge), bloody props and weapons,

attic3.jpg

This package can be picked up at transworld or delivered after transworld for a small fee. I would like to sell the whole thing and not piece it out anymore. The photos are just reference photos (Not mine). This makes it easier for you to visualize the whole walk-through. All rooms and props can be customized to fit your attraction better. And before anyone asks the price, please keep in mind I usually charge $45-$80 a sqft, but I am willing to drastically discount because it will be shown at transworld.

We begin building this in about a month so hurry and contact me now before it's gone.

Also.. If you have another idea or an attraction you need built feel free to contact me below. Our 2017 schedule is filling up fast.

Peter@FablesStudios.com
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Seriously, I feel like someone has bugged my house...I've been planning a haunt that starts out eerily similar to this for about 2 months now... Can't wait to see what you bring to Transworld.
      -Eric
      Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
      HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

The bug is gone...

we were tired of listening to the toilet flush all the time so we took it out..

Thanks Eric!

The Booth is going to be very fun!! Once all is locked down we will have some preview photos/videos coming late Jan 2017.

Peter T
        FS
        Fables Studios
        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Can't wait to see it in person!
          -Eric
          Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
          HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

Some things have changed..

Per a client request, we are bringing more facades/rooms in different styles. (Yes the hotel will still be there, but not all the rooms.. sorry)

We might be building a Desert/or/Jungle style tomb facade/room. We are discounting the facades/rooms around 15-20% for pre-transworld orders. Free pick up at Transworld.

Facades starting around $4,500+ with discount.

Please email me asap for the discount, we start building early January!!!

Peter@FablesStudios.com

Concept art is coming very very soon!!!!
            Last edited by FablesStudios; 12-28-2016, 11:59 AM.
            Fables Studios
            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

2 more facades... &.. Going Up Please!!

Two more for sale Transworld discount PICKUP @ the show.

Vintage Circus Facade
              w/LED Lighting
              16'W X 10'ish H
              Delivered/Pickup @ Transworld $2,295.00 (Normal $2,965.00 + Shipping)

Temple Facade
              w/ LED lighting
              16' W X 10'ish H
              Delivered/Pickup @ Transworld $2,895.00 (Normal $3,475.00 + Shipping)

Concept art coming soon!

Simulator Elevator
              (Not coming to Transworld)
              4-6 airbag system, custom audio, lighting, automatic doors, custom theme, CGI window/s.
              Everything you need to bring your customers to hell and back!!
              Turn Key, push button start!
              Prices start between $18,946.00 - $29,872.00+ depending on size, FX and delivery.
              We also have update kits for your current elevator.
              Add new audio, lighting or a CGI video to your simulator this coming season!!
              Email me for more info!

Peter@FablesStudios.com

TheLift1.jpg
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

The Temple

Temple Facade
                w/ LED lighting
                16' W X 10'ish H
                Delivered/Pickup @ Transworld $2,895.00 (Normal $3,475.00 + Shipping)

Email me for more info or if you need another design. Our 2017 season is almost full, maybe two more big projects and we cant take on anymore. Contact me ASAP, even if its just to get the ball rolling/penciled in!!

Peter@FablesStudios.com

TheTemple.jpg
                Fables Studios
                Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Working...
                X