Season Passes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Passes?

Do any of you offer season passes to your guests? How much do you charge for the pass and how many times do they usually return, if you keep track of it?
    escaperoompittsburghpa.com

I actually never gave it much thought, but if I were do sell a season pass I would add up all the nights my haunt was open and then subtract maybe 25%. So if you were open for 10 nights at $10 per ticket, then you could sell a season pass for maybe $75. People usually get a discount when they buy a season pass.
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

I would look at amusement parks for the model.....they charge about 2 1/2 times a regular ticket price for a season ticket. Most people won't come more than 3 times
      Greg Salyers
      Fear Entertainment

Comment

My season pass would be killer for me since my season is 365 nights and 104 weekend days a year...year-round.
        Sort of like when as a IAHA member there was once the requirement of giving free tours to other IAHA members. Looking at the potential of this from my 365-point of veiw I sure didn't want to do this.
        I don't just sit here selling tickets, I have a alot of work to do to every tour, many steps taken by my legs, many things lifted by my arms, and my throat......?
        No, I'm too old to give it away anymore, I did that for the 15 years I worked for someone else.
        A season pass would inspire people to come here and to even bring others along, but........?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I thought about adding a ticket option like that but only for one night. An unlimited ticket. not really sure how well that can work though.
          www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

It would really be hard to do a season pass for a haunted house. Basically if youve seen it once type of thing. If you had a really good haunt though with really great detail everywhere you could maybe pull it off. There are several things you could do though. Pm me and I will send you a list of things I would do.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X