Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween props for sale some midnight studios!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween props for sale some midnight studios!

Selling some Halloween props I will ship some out other I want to keep for local pick up!

Animated Donna the dead with severed head 200 plus shipping

Sitting scarecrow prop 90 plus shipping the zipper on the back broke it is not noticeable its on the bottom by the pants you can use safety pins to secure it! 90 plus shipping

I am selling a life size Vanessa corpse prop from midnight studios it has amazing detail its suppose to be meant to lay on a table but I had it customized to stand up she has a steel base and is sturdy she is a bit heavy I paid $900 asking $700 obo local pick up please im in oak lawn Illinois, 60453!

I have a silicone life size nun her face is made of silicone and the hands she is really creepy she is not made from midnight studios she is heavy paid $800 $600 obo no shipping!

If interested please email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com rather then pms. thank you.
    Attached Files

Questions

PM'ed you.

Comment

prop

the prop on the bottom left is the nun just to be clear on the right is the midnight studios zombie!

Comment

also if anyones interested email me nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com its a better way to get ahold of me all price are or best offer.

Comment

props

will consider best offers as well thanks !

Comment

500 obo for the zombie!

Comment

zombie and donna sold still have silicone nun!

Comment

still have the realistic creepy nun this prop is static life size very detailed even has small hairs punched in her arms creepy!!

Comment

only prop available in this section is the silicone nun she is life size really creepy she is made well
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X