New Costume for our haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Costume for our haunt

Here's a new costume I just purchased online. It's a full body suit and it looks really cool. I got two of them for our haunt. I thought the quality was pretty good for what I paid for it ($40 plus shipping). I'm wearing it, my eyes are in the forehead of the costume. It's like looking through a screen window and definitely will be warm to wear.
    15540634_10154859908567010_4110474884641618948_o.jpg

Kelly
    The ScareAtorium

Nice! Got a link?
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Try here at Party City.

http://m.partycity.com/products/adul...blin+morphsuit

Kelly

Comment

Hunh?

How is that a body suit? How can it be $40? It looks like a cardboard cut-out, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SAWDUST JONES View Post
          How is that a body suit? How can it be $40? It looks like a cardboard cut-out, what is it?
          It's basically a glorified morph suit with a printed design on it. Would look good under the right lighting, though!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Yes, it is a morph suit with a really good paint job, front and back. Includes hands and feet. The ears stick out too. The zipper is in the back and you'll need help zipping it up/down. I bought the large and XL sizes. I'm 5'10" and about 200 pounds and the XL was tight on me. I have plans for it on our haunt. I think the actor could stand still until the customer is very close before moving towards them. I think it'll get a great response (definitely scared my wife when I walked into the bathroom wearing it). I'm not sure how durable it will be, probably depends on the actor and how careful they are with it and we all know how careful they are with their costumes, right... Either way, for $40 plus shipping it is worth trying. I'm thinking about putting it on during Christmas at my house to scare the grandchildren!!! It really does look good.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X