Escape Game How To's & Company List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape Game How To's & Company List?

I was just curious if there are any sources for DIY plans for escape game puzzles, locks, etc. <Use of Mag locks, creating unique lock boxes, etc.> - and has anyone compiled a list of companies that provide Escape games, Escape Puzzles, Props, Etc.?

We have done a lot of research and have a firm grasp on most of what we are looking at but would be nice to have a list of resources handy.

We have found Evillusions site - They have some awesome stuff, but doing a search for "Escape Room Equipment" doesn't bring up much else.

We are in the process of writing up a business plan for an entertainment side business and would love to add one or two rooms to the over all plan, but would like to flesh out a price range for the needed equipment.

Thanks!!

I know Frightprops has some escape room props available and Pale night sells rooms and Im sure Kip would be more than happy to discuss your needs.

Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I consult on Escape Room Technical aspects. Everything from room audio, lighting, and effects through individual props and videos. I also sell and install security systems on the side so I assist with CCTV and other systems as requested.

http://dragonsfiredesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evernight View Post
        I was just curious if there are any sources for DIY plans for escape game puzzles, locks, etc. <Use of Mag locks, creating unique lock boxes, etc.> - and has anyone compiled a list of companies that provide Escape games, Escape Puzzles, Props, Etc.?

We have done a lot of research and have a firm grasp on most of what we are looking at but would be nice to have a list of resources handy.

We have found Evillusions site - They have some awesome stuff, but doing a search for "Escape Room Equipment" doesn't bring up much else.

We are in the process of writing up a business plan for an entertainment side business and would love to add one or two rooms to the over all plan, but would like to flesh out a price range for the needed equipment.

Thanks!!
        Will you be attending Transworld's Halloween and Attractions Show? Escape rooms have been a large topic of discussion at the show the past year or so. They have an entire space dedicated just to escape rooms and suppliers on the show floor for those who are looking to buy entire rooms or buy components to work into their existing space.

Upon looking at the show floor for 2017, it looks like Evilusions will be in the designated Escape Room part of the floor, so I'd wait to see what they debut at the show. Otherwise, I know the people of Escape Room Productions and Pale Night Productions sell both full rooms as well as components.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Transworld -

Thanks- Yes we attend the show just about every year, we kind of scanned over the escape room stuff last year but didn't really take to much time because we weren't quite ready to move into that area of business yet. We will be attending again this year and plan to spend some time in that area.

I'm sure we can build a lot of stuff ourselves the same as we do for our haunted attractions - I was just hoping to compile a small list of the go-to companies for escape games material, props, plans, etc.

Would be nice to have an escape games section in this forum to throw ideas around - I know it's a "new" business and everyone is closely guarding their secrets, but I am sure just like haunt people will soon realize sharing info will only make the business stronger in the end.

Thanks everyone who commented!

Comment

escape props

haunting fx in columbus ohio makes and sell escape room.... good price great service call and talk to Mark

Comment

Hold the phone here... we build escape rooms! http://blacklightattractions.com/esc...n_company.html

I have my crew in North Carolina right now installing a Mummy themed escape room. We're also building a forth escape room for ourselves right now.

We create amazing detail work and on top of that really cool puzzles. Here some photos of our work.

Larry
              IMG_5439.JPGIMG_5554.JPGIMG_5832.JPGIMG_5835.JPG
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Here are pictures from a CLIENTS escape rooms. Larry

IMG_6836.JPGIMG_6845.JPG
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

@drfrightnight,
                  Have just checked out your website - love the idea of an Escape Room and have never seen (or heard of) anything like that in Australia. Have to admit though am getting a little disheartened with all of these places that don't ship to Australia - would love something like that.

However, don't get me wrong I understand the costs involved in shipping stuff like that. Just really here in Australia with everything looking so plastic I would love to break the shackles and taking things to the next level.

Please keep up the good work.
                  Shocka-Con Australia
                  Australia's Newest Horror Convention

Comment

Escape room DIY

ThrillBuilders offers all types of ER products. Full Room builds, props, or DIY kits.
                    ThrillBuilders.com
                    605-691-2526
                    Capt.Chaos
                    Fear Asylum Haunted House
                    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
                    X