Premier Haunt Tour Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Haunt Tour Announced

Join us for the 2017 Flagship Premier Haunted Attractions Tour & Education Series (PHATES) as we head “deep in the heart of Texas” to visit Reindeer Manor Halloween Park and DARK HOUR Haunted House, two exceptional attractions unlike any others! Besides a tour of each attraction, Dark Hour show director and haunt industry legend Allen Hopps and his talented staff will be teaching two days of seminars & workshops, sharing the details of how they do what they do to bring Dark Hour to life.
    More information, details, pricing & ticket links will be posted soon – check back here at PremierHauntTour.com for the latest updates, as well as our brand new Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PremierHauntTour) page and Twitter (@PremierHaunt) account!

Fear Ticket is sponsoring this and will have tickets on sale hopefully next week.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Sounds interesting. Surprised it Has Allen Hopps listed as a legend, I always thought he wasn't even an owner but works for Dark Hour?

Jake

Comment

its weird

"Surprised it Has Allen Hopps listed as a legend, I always thought he wasn't even an owner but works for Dark Hour"

It is weird being called a legend, it is certainly not how I bill myself. I am not an owner of Dark Hour, but I have owned a side haunt for the last 11 years, another haunt three years prior to that. I did give up Terra del Monstrum this year because Im just too busy to keep doing it. I have been a full time haunter since 1995- so im not a legend...but I do qualify as an antique!

Allen Hopps
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen,

I have watched several of your videos on youtube. What exactly will you be showing during this seminar you're doing? Can you fill in some details. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Legend

Allen is a Legend as well as Larry and some others who selfishly help this haunt industry. There is way to much ego and bull shit Ike's in this industry. Thank you Allen. And thank you Larry and others. We should all thank them for the talent knowledge and Time and more TIME they give to all of us with out making $ on it. I am a humble quiet guy who got into this business 26 years ago not for the reasons many of you here have ( Love of Halloween Horror monsters etc ) I got in to it professionally to save our family home and farm when I was 17 years young thank God the hard work has paid off and over the years I developed a Love for haunting and has provide an income for me I wish I had the time to share like some of these great people do But I have 2 haunt locations with 10 attractions. And a campground and RV park to keep making $ every year. So many in this industry have NO clue how EASY you have it to do a haunt today. 26 years ago when I started. I was not a home haunter. Not into horror. Liked Halloween a little went to start a haunt on the family farm so the bank wouldn't take it. There was no TransWorld show to buy anything you could need. You have to make it yourself you couldn't even buy a Halloween mask unless you went to a costume shop. There was zero haunt industry. No venders. No internet no YouTube. You were all on your own for everything No guys like Allen or Larry unselfishly sharing there knowledge and helping everyone I have learned so much over the years since Hauntworld and the internet. My staff learn much from Allen and his YouTube etc. I believe nobody knows everything and we all can keep learning. I have a Lot of knowledge from over the years 26 years running large farm haunt screampark. Running a year round haunt 7 days a week near cedar point. Running temp haunts over the years in shopping centers. In tents and other locations But I am a humble guy with no TIME. So thank you Legends Larry and Allen and other for helping us all Derek Vitas Spooky Ranch / Hauntville haunted houses. Cleveland Ohio

Comment

Working...
          X