Pure Terror Scream Park Yearly Used Prop Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Terror Scream Park Yearly Used Prop Sale

Hello everyone looking to purchased used props , silicone masks , costumes and more.....

PURE TERROR SCREAM PARK will be having our yearly used prop sale starting 2/18/17. I will post a photobucket link to this forum and other social media websites for quick sales. I do plan on attending Transworld in March and if a buyer is on my way to St Louis from Monroe , New York we can work out the details for me to bring you your purchase or I can bring it with me to St. Louis.

I will be selling both Static and Animated Props: Ghostride , Unit 70 , Creepy Collections , Scare Factory , Gore Galore , Pale Nights , Vfx Puppets , Distortions , Immortal Silicone Masks , CFX Silicone Masks , AFFX Silicone Masks , Global Effects Full Costumes , 6 Door - 2010 Hummer runs and drive , Mobile Stage 14 ft by 20 ft , Mini Truck and alot more.

If your not on Hauntworld very much and would like to receive a used prop list please send me an email to bob@pureterror.com and I will reply with the photobucket link with all used items for sale with details and pricing per item for the used props that will be listed Saturday 2/18/17.

I posted this heads up because I'm getting tons of emails , texts and calls from past buyers looking to purchase my items I have for sale for this year.

I WILL HAVE THE DETAILED PHOTO BUCKET LIST UP ON THIS FORUM BY SATURDAY 2/18/17 WITH PICTURES , DETAILS AND PRICING

I WILL HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING FOR SALE TO FIT ANY THEME OF YOUR HAUNTED ATTRACTION .....

Thank You,
    Bob Nordquist
    Pure Terror Screampark
    299 Museum Village Road
    Monroe NY 10950
    bob@pureterror.com
    845-391-0071
    Last edited by Haunt Bob; 02-06-2017, 05:00 PM.

Any items that can fit into the following Categories?

- Blacklight 3D Chromadepth
    -Clown
    -Torture / Prison
    - Mad Scientist / Hospital / Lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Emailed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X