Waverly Hills on TLC, part of MHC bus tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waverly Hills on TLC, part of MHC bus tour

The TLC channel was showing Paranormal Lockdown at Waverly Hills tonight. They recorded voices and had hits in the morgue, operating room and body chute tunnel. They also recorded a black entity on the 4th floor with a drone camera. It resembled what I saw in the body chute tunnel. Really creepy. We’ll have one hour to tour Waverly Hills during the MHC bus tour. Bring a small flashlight, it’s a day tour, but there are areas with no daylight and pitch black tunnels/halls. If you go to the TLC channel, you can find the link to the show. DSCF7206.JPGDSCF7208.JPG

Is that the place always on paranormal shows? Is this a ghost tour or a haunted house?

Comment

Their haunted house won’t be set up. We’ll be touring the Sanatorium. It’s a really spooky building, supposed to be one of the most haunted places on earth. I was there with a group in January and we had four paranormal experiences in the body chute tunnel within a 3 minute period. We’ll tour several floors and exit through the body chute tunnel. The building was constructed in 1910 and closed in 1982 after 60,000+ deaths. You are welcome to bring paranormal investigator tools, but we are limited to one hour. Bring a flashlight, it’ll be daylight/late afternoon, but many of the areas will be dark or pitch black.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did they ever add windows to the place or is it still wide open? Never been there maybe I'll make it out this year! Who knows.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

There weren't many windows with glass, there were hundreds of window openings. They said it was built to allow fresh air for the patients. That was supposed to be a possible cure for TB back then. Fresh air and nutritious food. They also experimented with surgeries to help them, but they were awful and many patients died during these experiments.

I gotta say this place really gave me the "creeps". I was fine until we got to the body chute tunnel and that's when all hell broke loose! During our tour, you'll have the opportunity to exit before the body chute if you don't want to see that part of the building.

It's a gothic looking building, really cool. We got some ideas for our asylum while there. The operating room and morgue were awesome. They have lots of pictures in the gift shop area from the early 1900's.

Larry, I hope you are able to join us on the tour. In addition to Waverly Hills, we're touring some really good haunted houses. Eight of them will be dark and staffed with actors.

Kelly

Comment

We're still trying to figure out if we can come this year. We're planning some major renovations to our attractions. Everything you're doing sounds incredible Kelly. Glad you're back in charge of these tours.

Comment

Working...
            X