Pure Terror Used Props/Mask New lower prices to move some stuff quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Terror Used Props/Mask New lower prices to move some stuff quickly

Check out the updated link. New lower prices to sell stuff faster and we bring it to transworld if it fits on our trailer.

Everything is being sold in as cond. Items are below

https://www.snapfish.com/library/sha...10022/SNAPFISH

Thanks,
    Bob

Props for sale

Hello, how do we know prices of the props and select which ones to purchase?
    Thank you

Originally posted by Haunt Bob View Post
    Check out the updated link. New lower prices to sell stuff faster and we bring it to transworld if it fits on our trailer.

Everything is being sold in as cond. Items are below

https://www.snapfish.com/library/sha...10022/SNAPFISH

Thanks,
    Bob

Comment

?

I asked the same question. here is the reply I received. if you click on the plus sign in the top right corner of any picture it will load and then click the comments button and it will show you the pic number , company and prices.. Thanks still does not work for me so I guess no sale for me

Comment

try your phone.....

For some reason working from your pc does not work...but try your phone, it worked fine on there for me! I believe Bob has already left for TW...so he's probably on the road.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Meeting Bob in Toledo Ohio Mon. march 20...

..so yes likely on the road.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

It wouldn't work for a PC or Mac (my partner owns both) UNLESS logged into Snapfish...
            Thankfully his wife had an account so we didn't have to create one.
            Kirk Boemmel
            Dark Ghost Manor
            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

More pure terror used props, masks & wall panels for sale soon !!!!!

First off i would like to thank everyone who met me at transworld and picked up there props from my first for sale post. I have a ton more to sell and make room for all my new stuff that will be arriving in the next few weeks....

I plan to list more silicone masks , costumes , props , portable stage , mini truck and wall panels.....

This new and final list will be released sometime in early may so keep an eye out for it.

I'm still 100% opening and operating pure terror but i decide to no longer sell my used props after this list. I plan to cycle everything every few years and then sell somethings. So if you're looking to buy something at a great used price. I would recommend buying from my final list in may.

The past few years me and my guys have been towing a 22ft trailer or driving 24 ft budget trucks from new york to st louis almost a 1,000 miles each way and it gets never old quickly. So with that said, it will be a few years after this for sale list that will be release in may of 2017. Maybe after a few years in 2020 or so i may decide to start selling my used stuff again. It just takes a lot of time and energy to keep selling and now it's time for me to take a break and focus on my other businesses.

Pure terror scream park will be open and operating as normal for many years to come. I'm just done after may of 2017 selling my bulky used props for at least a few years.....

So when that used prop list comes out in may 2017 i would suggest to buy buy buy...............

Thank you again to everyone who purchased from my first list and i look forward to selling more from my second list for the final year of selling my used props.....

Thank you
              bob nordquist
              pure terror scream park

Comment

Working...
              X