Need Online Ticketing? THE PLACE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Online Ticketing? THE PLACE!

It's rare, for me at least, to decide I need something and go out find exactly what it is I need on the first try. But, that's exactly what happend last season when I went looking for an online ticketing system.

Etix Online Ticketing System is definitely the way to go! They are kind, knowledgable, quick and really care about your haunt no matter the size. This is one of the reasons why I adore them -- we are small potatos compared to many and yet they have treated us with the respect most only reserve for the big guys.

If you're looking for an online ticketing system, look no further. Etix is the answer!

Write to Paul Laughter at: Paul@etix.com and give 'em a try!

I totally agree. We use them last year, and already have our tickets for sale up on the web site for this year. Paul is very helpful. We were able to sell a couple hundred tickets through Etix last year.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

We have our tickets for sale on our site right now, as well. That's one less thing I will have to worry about. I'm so glad someone else knows how awesome the folks at Etix are!

Comment

Working...
      X