Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Halloween Horror Nights 17?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Halloween Horror Nights 17?

Just wondering if anybody here is planning on going to Universal Studios Orlando for the Halloween Horror Nights 17? Looks pretty good. Heres the website
    http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

I am going to HollyWoods For the first time! lol i am kind of nervous!!!

Comment

You could not keep me away, I go every year it is hands down the best. A Halloween party second to none and with the all time best horror movie ever made "The Thing" being made into a haunt, it will be wicked, Oh yes it will be wicked. You should check out Chainsawwolf a yahoo group of HHN and HOS actors and fans. They make tee shirts every year that you can order through the group and when you go to the event if the actors spot you in the tee shirt they will go after you big time. Make sure you get the express pass and save it for later in the night that way you can hit the houses twice. Were going to go early this year because we have a lot to do on our haunt but I'm going to try and go twice, I love it that much.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

dear somethings in the ice,

what other tips do you have on making a vist to hhn a great one? i plan on driving down there and hitting the show during my week in orlando.

Comment

Good fan sites to check out for info regarding HHN17...

www.hhnvault.com
          www.chainsawwolf.com

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by jason View Post
            dear somethings in the ice,

what other tips do you have on making a vist to hhn a great one? i plan on driving down there and hitting the show during my week in orlando.
            You can do Stay and Scream, thats were you go to the park during the day and when they close up for HHNs you go over to a holding area and show them your ticket for HHN. After the park is cleared they will let the Stay and Screamers out to hit a faw houses that open early. You get a huge head start from all the people coming through the gate. Also you must see the Bill & Ted show, it is always "EXCELLENT" (hope you got that joke) I'm not sure how old you are but theres bars set up everywhere, so if like to party bring cash and lots of it. What I do is get a drink and get in line by the time you get to the front your drink will be gone, you can't take it inside with you. After you get out get another dink and get in line. Heres a tip use your map to find a rest room that is away from all the action, not all the rides are open for HNN but the rest rooms are. People will stand in line when a little walk to a area that is dark has a rest room with little to no one in it. As for food Hard Rock , Buba Gumps , Margaritaville , NBA Cafa , NASCAR Cafa , ect are all right there. Express is a must and well with the money because about 2 to 3 hours in the lines can get up to 3 hours on a weekend. If you go just knowing IT WILL BE PACKED and plan for it you'll have a great time. Don't forget to get a tee shirt.
            Last edited by SomeThingInTheIce; 07-31-2007, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Last year was my first time attending, and let me tell you -- it is addicting. Best haunted attraction I've been to hands down. The detail and story lines they put into the event is just amazing.

Coasterbp - Are you a member over at the HHNVault forums?

Comment

Originally posted by ZachWeaver View Post

Coasterbp - Are you a member over at the HHNVault forums?
                Yep. And I'll be acting at HHN again this year. Can't wait to get started!

Comment

Horror Nights 17 T-shirts

Is there any on-line store that sells the Halloween Horror nights T-shirts?

Comment

I would never go to HHN again there isn't even any scaring going on in the scarezones they should call them the I'm gonna stare at you while you walk by zones.

total waste of money. just pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I would never go to HHN again there isn't even any scaring going on in the scarezones they should call them the I'm gonna stare at you while you walk by zones.

total waste of money. just pathetic
                      Sorry you had a bad time, I go every year and have a great time as do 100,000 of others and this year looks to be awsome. I'm going down this Saturday to send the day and then do the behind scenes tour and with the express pass no waiting in line giving us more time to party.

Comment

Well I tend to think most people don't go for the scarezones. It's a friggin' carnival theme and 3 clown scarezones would be overkill. Sorry you had a bad time though.

Anyways, I'll be there on the 11th and 12th and I'm definately looking forward to The Thing house.

Comment

Hello, i was wondering i have been attending knotts scary farm for about 6 years now going on 7th year, it HHN better then KSF?

thanks
                          Austin
                          Skidduhlicious

Comment

I have never been to KSF, so I wouldn't beable to say. I know that HHNs use all new content every year and KSF will redo many of their houses. He//, I think the more haunts out there the better.

Comment

We are thinking about flying down to Orlando this weekend from Knoxville Tn. for just the Horror Night. We travel all around surrounding states to visit and review Haunted Attractions. The way i read the post it should be an exciting time. We will be staying at the swawn at Universal. We are staying Friday till Monday and plan on visiting the haunts on Sunday night! Hope it is worth it!

Comment

Working...
                              X