Inexpensive Rolls of Burlap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexpensive Rolls of Burlap?

Figured I'd throw this out there, but does anyone know of a good supplier for a roll of Burlap or Landscaping Fabric? Like 50 to 100 yards? Or where I could get some fairly inexpensively?
    Home haunting, got to be economical you know.
    Appreciate any thoughts.
    Thanks,

Chainsaw

I guess not. Probably everybody is in the same boat as I am with
    these materials. No shortcuts.
    Thanks though.

Chainsaw

Comment

one place to get at least some small ones is a local feed store. some of their grain and stuff come in those. I have heard they sometime will give them to you for free.
      www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Last time

Last time I was in Walmart they had burlap (YES WALMART) in the fabric area. You can also go to a place like Hancock Fabrics, that's one of those grandma stores (no offense). Also Hobby Lobby, Lowes, Home Depot, and so on. I have found cool things at antique stores (another grandma hang out) too.
        David P. Buras

Comment

Good ideas. I will check them out. I also stumbled upon another source,
          large potato sacks from Restaurants, Diners, etc..
          Perfect size for scarecrow heads, and a good amount of material if I cut
          them open.

Chainsaw

Comment

home depot in the gardening section

Comment

Orsheln's, Wal-mart gardening section for like erosion cloth. Jo'ann's fabrics, Wal-mart for burlap type material.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks on all the input. Guess I'll be hitting the stores.
                Appreciate all the thoughts.

Chainsaw

Comment

Inexpensive Rolls of Burlap

Chainsaw: Last year I required a large amount of burlap for a couple of the projects we were building. I discovered that the "fruit stands" we have around here, receive lots of things in these 50lb burlap sacks (that's what the label says) and they were just burning them. They were very happy to supply me with all they had. We wound up with more than enough for free. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X