New poll comin at ya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New poll comin at ya!

OK so I just have a simple poll question and really need advice!
    For sure!
    28.57%
    Absolutely NOT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!
    28.57%
    Maybe.
    7.14%
    Yes
    21.43%
    No
    14.29%

Too late!? How long does it take You to boil some spaghettii?
    "Here little one, put your hand into the coffin , feel Grandma's warm intestines?"
    Everything old is new again...eventually.
    Peeling grapes? That takes alittle longer..........
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I know of a haunt that was built in 3 weeks in two picnic shelters walls paint, props sound.
      5 years in the business and still ticking
      Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
      USSN

Comment

If your thinking of building the 7 floors of hell or The Darkness or The Ravens Grin Inn then yes it's to late but, you could put something up at your home. I don't think you could find a place and do it by the numbers for a pro haunt the wheels would have to have been turning some time ago. A small haunt at your home for the Trick -or-Treaters and the older kids, sure you can do that. Go for it but be warned once you start down that dark path theres no turning back. You'll soon see your shed fill up with props and then the spare bedroom. You'll tell your wife that you have to keep the Bukys at the dinning room table because the bathroom tub already has Rot cloth in it. Your time and money will be spent building that new coffin that you want and then you'll find yourself in that dark cold place that there is no returning from.... the HauntWorld Forums, where you will find yourself posting things like is there time to build a haunted house and asking people like Jim how is your cat Mr Tuxedo. "How is your cat Mr Tuxedo, Jim"? but, sure theres time, theres always time.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
        X