Western Themed Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Themed Haunt

We are looking for ideas on a western haunted ghost town themed haunt when we open next year, well that's the tentative theme as of now, looking for ideas and suggestions for different scenes, scares, props, etc.

Thanks!
    escaperoompittsburghpa.com

Hmm....maybe a old jail house scene. a mine shaft would be cool too filled with barrels and skulls and such. a old bar or saloon. just a few of my ideas that came to the top of my head.

Comment

When I was a kid I saw a western/vampire movie. The Vampire gunslinger let people draw first, shoot him, he'd shoot and kill them, he had bullet holes in his clothes but no damage..........interesting........
      The old west was really a pretty gruesome place what with animals being slaughtered and abused, scalps hanging from belts of bounty hunters and bullet wounds from huge lead balls shattering bones and of course the worst of the worst , deoderant had not been invented yet!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

RE: Western Themed Haunt

There's also the gallows, the undertaker and his funeral parlor and Boot Hill. Perhaps a crazed gold miner or mountain man (or for that matter, maybe an encounter with the Donner party?)...
        "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Also a parlor, bar, western hotel, barn/shack, ghost towns.... there are several ideas to play with in a western themed haunt; Have fun! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry had an awesome Tombstone Haunted Ghost town. They sold the haunt part. I think the footage of that is on Hauntworld 15 if im not mistaken. You can get alot of ideas from that one. I would have loved to bought that haunt if I could. It really had some great detail in it!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

My company now owns the haunt. It is was relocated to Memphis, TN. Pics at www.nightshademanor.com. The western theme has been toned down a bit.
              Last edited by MindWerxKMG; 08-05-2007, 11:05 AM.
              Kevin
              MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working...
              X