Inexpensive skulls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexpensive skulls!

Please check out our new website www.crypticimports.com. We have light weight, very detailed skulls starting at $6.49. The Classic and Exhumed models are perfect for adding to your scenery or creating your own custom prop from them.

Thank you,

Mark Podgorny
    www.CrypticImports.com

These debuted at MHC and are very cool. Check them out!

Barry

Comment

Do you have any free samples????
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Heya Mark, was good meeting you at MHC, Ive been spreading the word about you guys!
        For the Money these are some of the best lightweight skulls you are going to find, I picked up ten while at MHC, and have already began incorporating them into my props!!!!!!!! Damon, Buy one, hell buy TEN they are cheap!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

We got a dozen while we were there. They are great lightweight foam skulls that can be cut easily and used everywhere. Buy 100's from them so that they will booth at MHC again next year!
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Sorry Damon, but right now we do not offer samples. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to.

Hi Rob, thanks for the nice comments. It was really great meeting you and your crew at the MHC. Having a booth right acoss from you guys was very entertaining to say the least. Terri and I love the corpsed torso and masks we got from you. Please email pics of the props you make using the skulls. We would love to see what your talented company does with them.

Hi Brian, I also want to thank you for the comments and the pneumatic supplies I got from Evilusions(and the technical advice). We have a big Halloween party (and a small home haunt) every year, and between the pneumatic props I'm making with your equipment and the "goodies" I got from Bodybagging, this year we should be the talk of the neighborhood. And we will definately be at the MHC next year. We had a blast (and sold alot of skulls too:-D).

Mark
            www.CrypticImports.com

Comment

Working...
            X