Illusion Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion Prop

Has anyone seen or have the plans for an illusion prop. I am speaking of the one (or type) that appears to just be a torso of a man but no legs....I don't know if this enough explanation, if not let me know, but I assume yyou all will know what I am speaking of.
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Do you mean the one where there appears to be half of a living torso on a table or other platform? If so this is simply done with mirrors. Make sure that one of the table legs faces the audience and place 2 mirrors from that leg to the legs on either side. You will also need scenery on either side of the table to reflect and cause the illusion that the audience is seeing what is behind the table when they are really seeing what is on either side. Hope this helps.
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
    www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

Check out hauntproject.com or the monster list. I remember seeing that on one of those sites.

Comment

iLLUSIONS

TRY MORRIS COSTUMES, THEY HAVE THE ILLUSION BOOKS BY TOM OSBORNE, THEY COVER ALL THE CLASSIC MIRROR AND DARK AGE STAGE ILLUSIONS. IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE EFFECT CHRIS ANGEL PERFORMED AS WELL AS THE MAGI ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, GOOD LUCK!

http://www.morriscostumes.com/ItemDetail.aspx

MATT
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Illusion Chair For Sale

Give Leo at Double M Farm and Haunted Hayrides in NY a call at 518-366-7863 he has one for sale for around $500.00 or less..

Dan Augusto
          Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Thanks for the contact, however I prefer to build when I can. Its not as much about cost as it is that I like to know how things go together. It makes repairs much easier and it inspires other ideas when I build things. I still buy alot of stuff, but this is something I think I want to build.

Does anybody have some good photos, I might be able to figure it all ot from that.
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

check out the Distortions Controller, it such a prop.
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Sorry to be so late to the party, but I have not checked in here in couple of weeks. What you need to track down in Paul Osborne's Haunted Illusions. It contains over 40 haunted illusions of varying complexity, including the one that you are looking for. Good luck!

Dave
                Lords of Chaos, LLC
                House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Working...
                X