Tell Me How Cool This Would Be Haaha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me How Cool This Would Be Haaha!

Ok So There Is This Place By My House In Utah Called The Old Mill It Used To Be A Haunted House But Now Its Just Old Scary And Supposedly Haunted Lol This Is A Pic I Think It Would Be Awesome To Have A Haunt There! CLICK TO SEE IT BIGGER!
    Attached Files

What a beauty from the outside! I wonder how structurally safe it is on the inside. (Is there a such word as "structurally?")

Comment

I can hear the realator's ad now:" We have to sell because we lost our roof!
      Everything must go."
      (Or maybe it never had a roof? These things happen sometimes.)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It is nice looking from the outside. Looks like part of it doesn't match the rest of the stonework. Are they trying to refurbish it? I don't even want to know what it would take to bring something like that up to working order, let alone fire code.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Its all stone! You would have to bring the electricity up to code and install some sort of sprinkler system if code called for it but it looks awesome for a haunt! The courtyard coud be turned into a wild west haunted maze i suppose.

Comment

Wicked sweet, It would take a lot of work but, it screams haunt!
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

HAHA for sure i wouldnt even want to think about construction at that place LOL TOO BAD everyone would probably fall through the floor to the creepy base ment haha hows that for a scare?

Comment

Working...
              X