Just want to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to say

Just wanted to wish everyone best of luck this season...some of you opened last weekend, some will be opening this weekend. I have 1 final weekend left and I've finished 8 years at the New York Renaissance Faire...and it's on to Halloween for an October 6th opening. So many have so much riding on this season.....best of luck to us all. Rich Hanf

You got that right Rich! We do have a lot riding on this season... make us or break us! :shock: Best of luck to you too Rich!

By the way, I just recently saw the HauntWorld video for the first time where you jump out of the plane to go after the HauntWorld Magazine. Cool stuff! I've been bungee jumping out of a hot air balloon, but I haven't gone skydiving yet. Have you gone again since the making of the video? Wouldn't it be awesome to get a binch of haunters together to sky dive! Maybe after we all have a hugely successful season! :wink: Have an awesome season Rich!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I would also like to wish all you haunters a great season. We are gearing up for what we hope to be our best year yet.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Good luck this season, Rich... I'll see you opening weekend!

Comment

Best of luck to you this season too Rich...and everybody else here also!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Gosh...

When Rich stops by, I feel as though we have been visited by The Haunted God! When I saw his name as the author of a thread, my heart jumped and I couldn't click here fast enough. Can you tell he's one of my role models?? :wink:

Thanks for the well wishes, Rich! The same to you and everyone, as well!

And Kel...
            May you make Haunted History, by breaking all haunted attraction attendance records for miles around. Love ya, Sweetie! You have been an inspiration and encouragement to me from day one. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich
              I would also like to wish all you haunters a great season. We are gearing up for what we hope to be our best year yet.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
              Haven't been to your haunt yet but each year the reviews i hear of it have gotten better and better.

Comment

Thanks undertaker,

Your not really that far away, you should come over and see us this year.

We are not the biggest, most elaborate haunt in the world. But, we do our best to give our customers a great show for a reasonable price. We don't spend thousands on props or animatronics. We do try to come up with very creative rooms and new freaks every year. We also completely redesign the haunt each year.

What makes us different then some of the other haunts is our actors. They are among the best in the business. They are relentless and aren't happy unless they scare the poop out of every customer. Without them we would be an average haunt.

Visit us anytime. I would be glad to meet you in person,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich
                  Thanks undertaker,

Your not really that far away, you should come over and see us this year.

We are not the biggest, most elaborate haunt in the world. But, we do our best to give our customers a great show for a reasonable price. We don't spend thousands on props or animatronics. We do try to come up with very creative rooms and new freaks every year. We also completely redesign the haunt each year.

What makes us different then some of the other haunts is our actors. They are among the best in the business. They are relentless and aren't happy unless they scare the poop out of every customer. Without them we would be an average haunt.

Visit us anytime. I would be glad to meet you in person,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                  I doubt i'll be out that way this year but definitely in the future. I think i'm gonna stay local this year since last year i hit Erebus and the Realm of Darkness in Pontiac.

Comment

Thanks for the good luck message. A little luck goes a long way!

Really great when the hard work pays off. We are really in full mode to get everything done in time!!

Don't worry about being the best. Just be the best you can.

Being the best is such a subjective thing anyway. Plus everyone has their own ideas of what is best. Best is when you are rewarded by all your hard work with great reactions and you and your actors have had a great time.

Then it is magic. No amount of money or props on there own will make a great haunt.

Comment

Break a leg arm, head... and Good Luck and Good Will towards a prosperous year of scares, wet pants, projectile vomit and other fun things like lost flip flops...BTW: Why would you even consider wearing FLIP FLOPS to a haunt?

Sorry...

A safe and great season wished upon you all!

Come see us if you are in TN. We will be in Lebanon (Just outside of Nashvegas) and Chattanooga - Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern.

Todd

Comment

Good luck to everyone!
                        "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Absolutely, best wishes to everyone! I imagine that very soon the boards will slow to a trickle with all of us being quite busy.

Scare 'em right out of their shoes (then, of course, let them have them back).
                          www.mindseizure.com
                          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Well, I'm starting it off right, heading down to O town on the 29th for Halloween Horror Nights. I'm going to set my spirt free and replace it with what else....... MORE SPRITS.... I can smell the fog and taste the beer now.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                            X