Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures And Site Now Open!!!

Hey Everyone,
    Check out my new site for the haunt this year, 2006 photos will be up soon but please look at projects and let me know what you think.
    My friend and I are 15 and make all of this and we're happy to share it with you.
    Thanks,
    Drew

www.deadenddungeon.com
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

hey dshaunt,

Im 16, and my friends and i do a home haunt as well. You guys have a cool home haunt going, is it a walkthrough or is it a display? you can view a slide show of my construction photos for this year @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/1051041...10099051/show/

-Sean
    Last edited by NightMareManor; 08-09-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Nice job dshaunt, go see my reply to Dead Ends "just a question thread" in this home haunting forum, I posted some pics of my "inside" portion that was set up in my driveway.

I do most of my work at a pro haunt in the area, but this is my "hobby"
      Slash
      "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

BTW, i checked out your pics too nightmaremanor, it looks like you put alot of time into it. Nice job!
        Slash
        "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Both of you are doing a great job! It's nice to see the younger generation enjoying haunting, as well!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Very nice props!

I'm 15 aswell, and this will be my second season with our haunt. A neighbor and I operate it out of their garage.

Happy haunting.

Comment

im also 15, and i have been doing a home haunt since i was in the 1st grade. Granted it wasnt much in the 1st grade.
              Now it has grown to be enormous.

We are building props this year that are amazing.
              we just finished working on our pirate themed room. it has a 8 foot long pirate bridge that has motion sesors that triggers the whole bridge to vibrate and grreen spots and strobes go on. Its really cool

we have my 20 by 20 garage, plus 17 by 10 porch, plus a 24 by 20 tent, then a hugh graveyard, and then a toxic walkthrough similiar to silo x theme.

ill be addind pictures as it comes along
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

if u guys ever need any graphic designs, ie logo, banner, artwork, etc. done for your home haunts, let me know, as i do some graphic design work on the side.

Comment

Hey I am amazed that so many teenagers have congregated in one thread because I have always been surrounded by adult haunters who my dad always has to talk to especially at Hauntcon. I am 14 and I never thought that other kids could make my haunt look like crap compared to theirs.
                  Mike Cirrincione
                  Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                  MAC Productions presents:
                  Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                  AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                  Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                  Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Just some words of encouragement. Im 24 years old. I started making a home haunt when I was 14. It began as a small graveyard in my yard, to a small lab display on our porch, to to a mini 3 room haunt in my garage. When I turned 18 I got some credit cards, (BAD IDEA!) and talked a local mall into renting me a space for $500 for the month (they actually let me in a few months early free) to do a haunt. It was 45' by 95'. Small but it was cool. Didn't have much for props or costumes mostly just homemade stuff. Got some friends to volunteer and took donations to enter. We did it in the mall for two years then moved it to a friends barn in the middle of no where. We built up our prop collection and costumes. We started charging in 2003. After three years in the barn we were able to purchase a two story house in the city (Green Bay, WI) and now put on a kick a$$ production. Some of my best advice to you is to become friends with your local professional haunts. I am luckly enough to be located near TERROR ON THE FOX and 95% of what I learned was from Tattoo and the rest of the Bad boy Scenic design. The FREE advice and tips they offered were priceless. So as you can see if you pour your heart and soul into it and believe in yourself you can acomplish your dreams. Best of luck to all you home haunters!
                    Sean De Wane
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

i would be very interested in getting some graphic art done, maybe some logs and fliers, or poster
                      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

PM me for more info.

Comment

i am really only going to be able to have it done if its free.
                          i cant really afford anything
                          also can i have your email so i can get in touch with you,

Comment

thats fine. my email is sro7891ataim.com. just make the at an @.

Comment

undertaker, heres the logo ive been working on for ya. (See Link)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1137/...a2fa6712_o.jpg

-Sean O'Malley

P.S- If anyone else needs any graphic design work done let me know, and undertaker your poster is still in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X