Animatronic Talking Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatronic Talking Skull

Where can I find an animatronic talking skull with multiple movements for under $700?

Animatronic Talking Skull

Good Luck. If you find a source for that price, please let me know. I paid $1350.00 for a Skulltronix's Skull. It is really a great piece, but pricey for just a head. By the time I purchased a skeleton body and light system, I had about $1700.00 in him. However, our seance room will be quite grand thanks to "Squeaky" as we have nicknamed him.

Comment

If my Ex is still in Tallahassee you could use her head! Alive or dead, she never so much as took a breath the whole time I knew her, too busy non-stop talking!
      HAHAHAHAH!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

El Cheapo Skull

It depends on what kind of movements you need. If you can live with just a jaw moving, you can get one of those Wal-Mart special talking skulls (the kind that are wired with a microphone).

There are plans online how to wire them up to plug into a CD player. It's a low-cost way to have a talking skull, and we wired up a dozen of these on the cheap. I can even have two talking to each other by recording two seperate voice tracks with edited pauses. It sounds cheesy, but they work great.

If you're looking for eye movements and turning heads...well, good luck.
        DARK HOLLOW HAUNTED FOREST
        www.DarkHollowHaunt.com

Comment

If you want an animatronic talking skull with 3 axis head movement, eyes, and jaw, Bob Dane is selling them for $650! He also sells a more basic version with 2 axis head movement and jaw for $300.
          You can contact him at bobdane01@yahoo.com
          He will be selling them for the '08 season.

Comment

Working...
          X