Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any review/ info on The Haunted Graveyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any review/ info on The Haunted Graveyard?

Hello everyone, new here... Can anyone give a review of the Haunted Graveyard Lake Compounce in Bristol. CT does every year? I don't eve see it listed on this or HH.com. How would anyone rate it?

Thx in advance!

Never been there in Bristol, CT before, but done been there in Cary, NC. They have haunted graveyard and that looked so cool! Very scary out there, I mean!! :evil:

Comment

Rico is not referring to a graveyard that's haunted and in a particular haunt. He's talking about a haunted attraction CALLED "The Haunted Graveyard".

Went up to "The Lake" two years ago and had a blast riding the BOULDER DASH roller coaster (one of the world's best by the way) and The Haunted Graveyard was a real hoot! Very well done, the actors were excellent and the theming of the entire park was wonderful. Hope to get back up there either this year or next year.
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Ohh, I thought it was REAL "Haunted GraveYard", but my mistaken...

I did going see a real haunted graveyard in NC with my cousins... They're very cool... They had some ground tombstones, coffins, large graveyard nearby their home... They are around some woods and forests, you know?? The member of the home stated that this old graveyard was established back in 1901 and been closed since 1956, I think... No more burying there after 1950s.. Right now, some people got idea to haunt there all year round!

Comment

Working...
        X