Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new

Hello there!
    How in the world do I get a Haunted attraction started? i have ideas coming out of my ears. How much to start up? How much should be spent on Advertising? How much will it cost to set up from scratch? I am trying to construct a bus. plan, and am hitting alot of blanks, due to lack of experience. If I wanted to start from scratch, how to I write a business plan, and where might i be able to find statistics?
    Thanks!!!

I can really help you because I have had a haunt for 2 years and you should really only start with 4 or 5 scenes. How many years have you haunted? How much money do you have? If I know how much money you have I could tell you how to advertise, make what scenes, and where to buy supplies, props and effects.
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

I am starting with $250,000. I have about 5 acres, and I have never haunted before. This is a brand new adventure for me.

Comment

You can look on the net for stuff on starting a new business. there is alot of info on the net . there is also a book out there how to run a successful haunted house has a ton of info in there.
        Co-Owner of The Cellar Of Terror in Groton NY

Comment

There are so many tips I can offer you, it would be impossible to list them here. I would suggest going to work for a haunt this year to get a feel for it. Private Message me if you have any specific questions.
          Slash
          "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

With all that money you could get http://www.brainstormstudios.com/index.cfm advertising and be huge in your market.
            Mike Cirrincione
            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
            MAC Productions presents:
            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Sounds like you will be off to a flying start. Just make sure you have a sensible business plan and are not just throwing away money. Your plan should be clear on when you will start seeing a profit.

Sometimes it may be better to start small and grow.

Comment

Working...
              X