No announcement yet.

Clown Scene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This totally helps.. I have been sitting here starring at the screen and slobering with my clown nose on since September 2007 waiting for more information. There are dots on my pants but, I think that is from some kind of fluids, what is left of me drying out and turning into some kind of waxy paste.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I haven't stopped laughing for about an hour.
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

When I saw that post (the one that brought this topic back from the dead), I couldn't help but think the same thing Greg. Well, I didn't think about the dots thing, but I did think of some pretty Jim Warfield-ish comments.

BTW Jim, I have added your name to my Lingo-nary. As of right now, I have accepted googling and Jim Warfield-ish. Oh! And I also added oxymoroniferific. XD Sorry. I couldn't resist.
        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
        X