Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheet room!

Hey,
    For the second year in row we have a sheet room featured in our haunt it is actually really interesting. last year it was kind of a last minute thing and it turned out to be a really good idea. The features of the room is all white sheets for walls and clear and white curtains hanging from the ceiling. The room has two fog machines and makes it almost impossibe to see when your walking through it. But i was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of any thing like this let us know.

Thanks,
    Shane

deadenddungeon.com
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

This year I am doing "Rub- A - Dub Dub Three Men In A Tub" out in front of a old shack a farm woman will be sitting by a half wiskey barrel with a wash board, the tub will have body parts floating in the water and three heads (one of the heads will spray water with the help of a pump sprayer) The woman will be saying "Rub- A - Dub Dub, Three Men In A Tub" just past this set will be the womans laundry hanging across the trail, sheets, overalls, bibs, ect. They will have to walk through it as the woman protest, the laundry will look bloody and will be wet. You can do lots of cool stuff with sheets. I went into a haunt once that had sheets draped over things, like the house had been closed up, under some of the sheets they had actors that would stand like they were furniture and under one they put a air cannon, that was cool.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
    X