Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can create what you need.

Hello all!
    I create sets and props for haunts in the Twin Cities area and beyond. I specialize in unique pieces made to fit it into your haunt, in both size and theme - good themes make great haunts!
    What sets a great haunt apart from the pack? Being completely different from everyone else! Haunting can get pretty boring when everyone in town has the same ideas and gets all their props and costumes from the same place and does the same thing year after year. The best haunts are the ones that change often - guests don't have the chance to get accustomed to the scares!
    I do not maintain a warehouse full of props ready-to-go, but create them just for your haunt. There's not much I haven't done - big or small, animated or static, indoor haunt or outdoor hayride, single piece or entire haunt - I don't limit myself to any one type of prop.
    I have created props and sets for many Haunts here, notably Spooky World (designed entire 6,000 sq ft house), Mall of America, Nightmare at Trout Air (built all-new house & several hayride sets), Fright Farm, Haunted Acres and the Minnesota State Fair haunt (3 rooms) to name a handful. I have built many items from simple props, to a huge animated T-Rex, to an Egyptian tomb.
    I have a few pics on my website www.stevenscreations.com although the items in the photos have already been created and sold to other clients. If you see something you really like, I can re-create it for you.
    Please contact me for further info and pics.
    I'd be happy to create something for you!

I know Steve I had contacted you to do a haunt in Oakdale. I think that this might have fell through, however I am looking to next year now to do something on my own. I will keep you in the loop and contact you when the time is right. I am planning on doing a pretty good home haunt. Not sure what I am doing there, but I have some time yet.

Anyway talk with ya soon,

Brian

Oakdale, MN

Comment

Howdy

Thanks, good to hear from you. It's always a good idea to start planning as far ahead as possible, and even though this season is just around the corner waiting to grab us, I'm already thinking about what I'd like to do next year! It's never to early to plan ahead!!

Comment

Working...
      X